To: Mr. Charlie L. Pelham, Chairman
National Nomination and Election Committee Pro-Duffers USA, Inc.
National Officers of Pro-Duffers USA, Inc.
National Committee of Pro-Duffers USA, Inc.
Members of Pro-Puffers USA, Inc.
Re: National Election of Officers 2018
My Fellow Pro-Duffers:
Please accept this Memorandum as my official entry for nomination and intent for re-election to the office of National President of Pro-Duffers USA, Inc.
It is with great honor and humility that I proffer my candidacy for re-election as National President and do so based on my desire to continue to serve this principled and valuable organization and continue to advance its vision to promote the game of golf locally, nationally, and on the professional level.
My membership with Pro-Duffers USA began in 1990 after experiencing the unique combination of camaraderie and professionalism displayed by the Memphis Chapter members as they blended having fun playing golf and performing charitable deeds for the community.
My leadership contributions and positions held include the following:
2006 Nomination and Election
· 2008 - 2010 National Parliamentarian
· 2009 Incorporation of Pro-Duffers USA, Inc., Delaware
· 2010 Parliamentarian’s Opinion
· 2011 Incorporation of Pro-Duffers Foundation, Inc., Delaware
· 2012 US Patents and Trademark Registration of LOGO
· 2012 Memorandum of Understanding USA / Foundation
· 2012 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Recognition / Foundation
· 2012 Membership Committee
· 2013 Constitution and By-laws Committee, Chairman
· 2013 Interim National Vice President
2014 – 2016
National Vice President
· 2015 Budget and Audit Committee, Chairman
· 2016 – present National President
My actions and decisions as the Chief Executive Officer, have always been conducted with the best interest of the organization as my priority. My pledge and commitment is to continue the progress, momentum and vision of our Founders and prior National Officers in the areas of growth of the Foundation and the longevity of the organization.
I personally ask each of you for your continued confidence and vote.
Yours in Golf,
Kelvin A. Massey, National President
Pro-Duffers USA, Inc.
Kelvin A. Massey JD MBA MIBA
Managed Solutions LLC
1255 Lynnfield Road, Suite 137
Memphis, TN 38119-5142
(901) 207-1568 office
(888) 549-7766 eFax